AKL Law firm is seeking to recruit a motivated Associate Lawyer for its Banking and Finance expertise area.
Key Skills, Attributes And Experience
- Greek University Law degree.
- Postgraduate degree (LL. M) (ideally from a foreign University).
- Qualification as an Attorney-at-Law in Greece.
- 2-4 years’ work experience in the Banking and Finance area.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent document drafting skills.
AKL offers a competitive salary package, an opportunity to work for highly remarkable and unique projects and certainly the career prospect to thrive within a highly reputable team of a leading Law firm.
Please apply online through our careers section: https://www.aklawfirm.gr/careers