AKL is seeking to recruit a motivated Associate Lawyer for its Real Estate practice! We are driven by insight, trust and passion. If you share the same values, please feel free to apply for this position.
Key Skills, Attributes And Experience
- Greek University Law degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in Real Estate
- Postgraduate degree (LL. M) (ideally from a foreign University)
- Qualification as an Attorney-at-Law in Greece
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong written and oral communication skills
AKL offers a competitive salary package, an opportunity to work for highly remarkable and unique projects and certainly the career prospect to thrive within a highly reputable team of a leading law firm. AKL and its lawyers are continuously ranked for their expertise among top tier law firms in Global and European legal guides (Legal 500, Chambers and Partners, IFLR).