Our Law firm is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Trainee Lawyer to join its cutting edge and constantly growing Banking and Finance team.
Key Skills, Attributes And Experience
· Greek University Law degree (A high level of academic achievement is preferred)
· Familiarization and passion for Banking and Finance area at a peer firm
· Excellent command of the English language
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate excellent document drafting skills
AKL offers a competitive salary package, an opportunity to work for highly remarkable and unique projects and certainly the career prospect to thrive within a highly reputable team of a leading law firm.
AKL and its lawyers are continuously ranked for their expertise among top tier law firms in Global and European legal guides (Legal 500, Chambers and Partners, IFLR).
The Trainee Lawyer will have the opportunity to work with multinational clients and have exposure to a wide range of high-quality transactions. AKL offers a stimulating work environment with an open, friendly and enthusiastic atmosphere.
You may submit your application online at https://www.aklawfirm.gr/careers.