AKL Law firm is seeking to recruit a motivated Associate Lawyer for its Real Estate practice
Key Skills, Attributes And Experience
- Greek University Law degree
- Postgraduate degree (LL. M) (ideally from a foreign University)
- Qualification as an Attorney-at-Law in Greece
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in real estate, including title review
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
AKL offers a competitive salary package, an opportunity to work for highly remarkable and unique projects and certainly the career prospect to thrive within a highly reputable team of a leading law firm.