AKL Law firm is seeking to recruit highly motivated junior associates to join its cutting edge and constantly growing Banking and Finance team
Key Skills, Attributes And Experience
- Greek University Law degree (A high level of academic achievement is preferred)
- Qualification as an Attorney-at-Law in Greece.
- 1-4 years’ work experience in the Banking and Finance area at a peer firm.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent document drafting skills.
The junior associates will have the opportunity to work with multinational clients and have exposure to a wide range of high-quality transactions. AKL offers a stimulating work environment with an open, friendly and enthusiastic atmosphere.
Please apply only through our careers section: https://www.aklawfirm.gr/careers